7 Principles of The Divine Dining Method Many people struggle with mindless and unconscious eating. If you are challenged with making healthy choices and want to have a deeper understanding of emotional eating; The Divine Dining Method helps you to understand your individual patterns. If you are looking to overcome these patterns to create a happy and healthy relationship with food, Here are some easy principles to develop and enhance mindful eating practices:
- The Principle of CURIOSITY~ Get curious about your emotions and follow the energy of what you are feeling. Learn the difference between wants and needs
- The Principle of BODY AWARENESS~ HONOR YOUR HUNGER~ Listen to your body
- The Principle of PAUSE ~ Before the first bite and during the meal, pause to connect with your body
- The Principle of TEMPTATION~ Learn how navigate triggers and implement a strategy to handle them
- The Principle of INTUITION~ Tune inward and pay attention
- The Principle of COMPASSION~ Learn how to speak to yourself in a gentler way
- The Principle of ACCEPTANCE~ We all have to eat; Never give up on yourself
In order to get where you want to go~ It's important to begin where you are.
To find out more, Take the Mindful Eating Self-Care Assessment!